Shine Eye Makeup Remover Cloths





I don't know about you but I'm bad about washing my face at night before I go to bed, it's just such a hassle.  We all know how bad that is for your skin but I do it anyway.  I looooove Younique's Shine Eye Makeup Remover Cloths, they work so well and leave your face feeling silky smooth.



Not only do they simplify your bedtime routine but they are made with all natural ingredients.  Made with sunflower, olive, jojoba, vitamin E and Rosemary.  Great product, you'll love them!!



Jenna
Share on Google Plus

About Jenna Lacey

I am a licensed Cosemtologist and have spent a lifetime playing with hair and makeup. Along the way I have learned a lot of tips and tricks which I love to share. I became a Younique presenter because of all the products I have ever tried, Younique simply blew them out of the water. The products are amazing and I'm so excited to share them with you!!
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment