Today's Younique Look



This is today's Younique look!  I used the Addiction Palette #1, if you lean towards warmer shades you will love those colors!  You can see how I applied the shadow in the "Application" photo, I used the shade Brassy to highlight.  I used one of the darker shades in the palette to line my eyes on the bottom. 

Livid is fast becoming one of my favorite Lucrative Lip Gloss colors, I love the warm, but soft orange tones.

I used the Mineral Touch Foundation in Velour  ....of course 3D Fiber Lashes, blush in Sweet and that's about it.

Shop Now


Let me know if I can ever answer any questions!



Jenna
Share on Google Plus

About Jenna Lacey

I am a licensed Cosemtologist and have spent a lifetime playing with hair and makeup. Along the way I have learned a lot of tips and tricks which I love to share. I became a Younique presenter because of all the products I have ever tried, Younique simply blew them out of the water. The products are amazing and I'm so excited to share them with you!!
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment