Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation

Let's talk about one of Younique's most popular products- Liquid Foundation aka: Photoshop in a Bottle!
This is one of our beautiful Y-Sisters who suffers from Rosacea. Here she used Liquid Foundation and Skin Perfecting Concealer for AMAZING Coverage! The Liquid foundation dries to a powder finish, is lightweight, breathable and has optical diffusers in it to help blur imperfections.

This product was out of stock for a loooong time because it went viral and people had to have it! But you're in luck... It's now available in ALL colors! Need help figuring out what color you would be? Let us know, we can virtually color match you!


 https://www.youniqueproducts.com/JennaLacey
Share on Google Plus

About Jenna Lacey

I am a licensed Cosemtologist and have spent a lifetime playing with hair and makeup. Along the way I have learned a lot of tips and tricks which I love to share. I became a Younique presenter because of all the products I have ever tried, Younique simply blew them out of the water. The products are amazing and I'm so excited to share them with you!!
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment